Favorite Quotation

Sunday, February 12, 2012 | Comment
[Credit]



"Live well, live hell, you choose! Allah dah buka peluang kebaikan sebesar-besarnya." – Hlovate

A husband said this to his wife: 
      "If Jannah was a flower I would pick it for you, if Jannah was a bird I would catch it for you, if Jannah was a house i’d build it for you, but since Jannah is a place no eye has ever seen, I make Du'a to ALLAH to reserve it for you." ~ ♥

A wife said this to her husband: 
      "If Jannah was a flower I would be honey for you, if Jannah was a bird I would be wings for you, if Jannah was a house i would make it a home for you, but since Jannah is a place belongs to ALLAH, I make Du'a to HIM to put us together into Jannah." ~ ♥

********************

"The Man Who Decide to Change on 12th Hour Dies on 11th.."

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” - Cicero

"Give me s0me sunshine...give me s0me rain...
give me an0ther chance...I wanna gr0w up 0nce again...<3"

"Menyukai datang dari MATA, sedangkan menyintai datang dari HATI, jika hati ingin berhenti dari menyintai maka tutuplah pintu hati, tetapi jika cinta di hati yang ditutup, yang akan berubah hanyalah airmata yang mengalir dari mata.."

"...Jangan disentuh hati seorang wanita itu andai diri tak mampu untuk bertanggungjawab..."

A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things , but will always stick around ♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...