One Night Dream

Monday, April 01, 2013 | Comment
[Kredit]

[ 06 MARCH 2013 ]

I had dreamt of someone last night *Ehem*. He came to us (me and my sisters) *i dunno where* but he was suddenly appears (uninvited) there, walked straight to us, carrying his helmet. We welcomed him as if nothing weird/strange with his appearance on that day. Eh-eh? 

We chatted and laughed together. Oh, it's sooo happy! *sparkling eyes*Then without any sign from elsewhere, they (my sisters) gossiped both of us *as usual* (-_-'). However, the topic is unusual than before. It is about 'Getting Married'. Both of us? Married?  Errr..

What a hot topic huh? I felt like a bomb just dropped onto my head. *Sigh*. Later on, he had said something (while laughing) like he'll/gonna marry me. Wahhh! He made me blushing *shy² cat mode*. So, I'm quickly responded to the rest by saying , 
"uishh, lambat lagi..." 
                                                                                     
Haha! It just to cover up everything, whereas I felt like flowers had just bloomed deeply inside my heart *smile*.  At the end of my dream, he left us and went home by himself. Hence, I woke up on that morning with a happy face. Feel so ease and calm.  Weewiitt!                        

May dream comes true. Ngee~ [Credit]

p/s: If I dream again tonight, let it continue to the engagement and wedding day anyway. Hahahaha! *mode gatai* :p

p/s: Bila nak tulis + cakap english dengan betul ntah. Salah sokmo. Huhu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...